VII MAKES ALL YOUR TAX RETURNS: An intricate and involved procedure in which particular forms of information and return must be prepared and filed with each taxing body
- Pays your income taxes.
- Attends to Income Tax for part of year prior to your death.
- Files return and pays tax for part of year after your death.
- Makes careful survey of all possible tax claims to see that no further liability exists upon review by the government.
- Pays your inheritance and estate taxes.
- Ascertains and pays inheritance tax in state of residence; obtains waivers for transfer of securities.
- Arranges for necessary proceedings to release securities of property located in other states.
- Files preliminary notice, prepares return, and pays both State Inheritance and Federal Estate Tax.